|PAYROLL ADP iPAY
- Direct deposit to a financial institution of your choice
- ADP TotalPay program
- Both direct deposit and the ADP TotalPay program
If you have not selected one of the three electronic pay options, you will be automatically enrolled in the ADP TotalPay program. You can change your electronic pay option at any time by completing the Electronic Pay Selection form and providing the information via one of the following methods:
You can view your statement details online by registering and logging into the payroll ADP iPay website.
- submitting it to your Human Resource site office
- faxing it to the Payroll office at 313.791.4781 or 313.792.7139
- sending it by interoffice mail to the Payroll office at site 127
- sending it by U.S. mail to
Oakwood Healthcare, Inc.
15500 Lundy Parkway
Dearborn, MI 48126
you can register for iPay the Thursday before your first paycheck date.
iPay registration pass code : oakwoodinc-ipay
If you have problems registering, please contact the Payroll Department at 313.791.4555 or refer to the Reference Guides listed below under Instructions/References.
you can view your pay stub detail on iPay the Thursday before your paycheck date.